Central European Initiative (CEI) Advanced On-the-Job Training 2019
Deadline: January 25, 2019
Applications are open for CEI Advanced On-the-Job Training Programme for Young Professionals from CEI Member States. With financing assured through the Programme for “Advanced On-the-Job Training”, supported under the CEI Cooperation Fund provided by all Member States, the CEI is launching a Call for selection of three Young Professionals – from the CEI Member States.
Young professionals will to assist the CEI-Executive Secretariat in Trieste (Italy) in carrying out the CEI’s activities in the following areas, namely:
- Office Administration – Ref. code OA
- Liaison – Ref. code LI
- Policy Research – Ref. code PR
On the basis of their curricula and professional experience, they will assist the Secretariat in carrying out the Organisation’s activities in the areas of office administration, liaison and policy research.
Expected starting date: 1 March 2019
Eligibility for Central European Initiative (CEI) Advanced On-the-Job Training 2019
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the related area within public and private bodies, international organisations and other regional bodies as well as NGOs.
- Citizen of one of the CEI Member States (double citizenships or residence elsewhere than the country of origin should be duly reported).
- University degree from a recognised academic institution.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Application for Central European Initiative (CEI) Advanced On-the-Job Training 2019
To apply for a post, please send:
- your CV (Europass format);
- a motivation letter; and
- two reference letters in English
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com, indicating in the subject the applicant’s full name and the Reference code of the position it is applied for. The requested documents should be sent by and not later than 25 January 2019 (5 PM CET).
For more information, visit Central European Initiative.