The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) in partnership with University Of The South Pacific (USP) Fiji invites applications from Individuals who are looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity for a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
Application Deadline: 13 July 2018 at 17:00JFT.
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open to international students from Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu..
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to Download this application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Please submit all the required documents by email to email@example.com
Visit The Official Website For More Information